Discontinued Replacement: TSC TE210 USB+RS-232+ETH
TSC s heavy duty low cost desktop printer is here now!
While competitors produce printers also at very low price points they are described as light duty where the TA-210 is a heavy duty printer that is based on TSC s dual motor design that they ve been producing for 15 years!
The dual motor design (one for the ribbon one for the labels) allows it to handle a much heavier workload - in fact TSC suggest it can handle around 5 times the workload of their regular desktop printers.
The TA-210 is a very versatile printer in that it has a full range of accessories including cutters peel off module and external roll holder. All of which can be fitted to an existing printer so no need to order in a special version of the printer if an accessory is needed.
- Dual-motor gear driven design
- 127 mm (5”) inches per second print speed
- 300 meter (984’) ribbon supply on a 25.4 mm (1”) core (coated side out)
- 127 mm (5”) OD internal media supply, optional external media holder supports 214 mm (8.4”) OD label rolls on 76.2 mm (3”) core
- Print mechanism for kiosk applications 200 MHz 32-bit RISC processor with 8 MB SDRAM, 4 MB Flash memory USB 2.0
- Internally scalable true type fonts
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware emulates TPLE and TPLZ languages out of the box
- Free bundled labeling software and Windows drivers