Opticon OPH-1005 /w Charge/Comms Cradle/Batt & PS
OPH-1005 Kit with Charge/Comms Cradle, Power Supply and Rechargable Battery
1 x OPH1005
1 x OPCRD1006
1 x AD-OP6VR20
The OPH1005 is an elegant yet reliable portable terminal. It is equipped with 128 MB memory for data collection and the Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery allows a minimum of 40 hours of scanning operation. The ergonomic design provides the user comfort and a soft grip. This device passed drop tests from a height of 1.5 meters, and is sealed to IP 54 standards. The small size and stylish design is combined with a wonderfully straightforward and clear user interface. Physically, the OPH1005 weighs only 140 grams and is approximately the size of a mobile phone. Communication: The terminal transmits data via IrDA (batch method), through the designated cradle acting as both a charging and communication device.
- Portable laser barcode scanner – 100 scans/second
- Memory - Nand flash: 128 MB flashROM: 4 MB Ram: 4 MB SRam
- Programmable - free Opticon SDK enables solution providers to create customized scanning solutions
- Compact size and weight – 55 mm W x 136 mm L x 23 mm D and 140 grams.
- Batch scanner - stores data for later transfer via IrDA through a charging cradle (sold separately)
- Offers graphical color LCD with adjustable backlight
- Withstands drop of 1.5 meters to concrete
- Features rugged IP54 rating – comprehensive sealing against dust and moisture
- Delivers elegant design with soft grip for user comfort
- Two-year warranty