Honeywell's Voyager® 1200g laser barcode scanner, built on the platform of the world’s best-selling single-line laser scanner, delivers aggressive scan performance on virtually all linear barcodes, including poor quality and damaged codes. Updated object detection, automatic in-stand detection and configuration enable class-leading presentation scanning that maximizes throughput. The 1200g laser scanner provides superior scan performance matched with a reliable design for a versatile linear scanning solution.Class-leading presentation scanning increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration
The intuitive Voyager 1200g provides fast and reliable scanning of linear bar codes across its full working range, minimizing the need for user training. Whether poorly printed, smudged or faded, the Voyager 1200g decodes difficult-to-read bar codes with ease.
The Voyager 1200g also excels at scanning high density bar codes with resolution down to 3.5 mil,eliminating the need to purchase specialty scanners.
Main Features :
- Outstanding Scan Performance on Poor Quality and Damaged Bar Codes: Maintains productivity by providing a worry-free linear scanning solution that minimizes the need for manual data entry
- Class-Leading Presentation Scanning: Increases throughput by providing object detection and automatic in-stand detection and configuration Multi-Interface: Minimizes costs by delivering support for USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 interfaces in a single scanner
- Superior Out-of-Box Experience: Simplifies set up with tool-free stand assembly; automatic in-stand detection and configuration; and automatic interface detection and configuration
- Contemporary, Ergonomic Design: Ensures operator comfort and productivity by incorporating an integrated finger groove in a sleek, lightweight industrial design that fits well in most hands
- CodeGate® Technology: Enables users to ensure that the desired bar code is scanned before transmitting data, making the scanner ideal for use in menu scanning applications