The Gryphon™ I Handheld scanner family of products builds on linear and full imaging technologies. Plug and play with enhanced multi-standard architecture, and is ergonomic and user-friendly for intuitive operation. Its modular design is open to upgrades.
The Gryphon I GD4100 readers offer a choice of two sets of multi-interface options: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232 and Wand Emulation, or for use in point-of-sale (POS) environments, IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232. Both interface sets offer configuration flexibility and are easily adapted for migration or future changes to the host system. Remote Host Download lowers the service costs and improves operations allowing for hassle-free field upgrades while the desktop Datalogic Aladdin configuration program provides user-friendly features that simplify the start-up procedure, especially for inexperienced users.
Main Features :
- Handheld Linear Imager Scanner
- Extremely snappy reading performance with speeds up to 325 reads/second
- Extended reading distances including up to 60.0 cm / 23.6 in for 13 mil UPC/EAN 13 labels
- Wide 42° scan angle for reading wider codes
- Datalogic's patented 'Green Spot' for good-read feedback
- Supports GS1 DataBar™ linear codes
- Remote Host Download lowers service costs and improves operations (GD4110 Model)
- Multi-interface solutions support most popular interfaces including USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46XX and Wand
- IP52 Rating: Water and Particulate Sealing
- Drop resistance to 1.8 m