The ColorWorks C7500 redefines endurance and reliability for high-speed colour label printing. It utilises a new PrecisionCore printhead that has been developed for use in the commercial-grade, industrial labelling market. Manufacturers can now reliably and cost-effectively meet their in-house labelling needs with outstanding speed and quality.
- Seamless integration.
- Reliable performance – rugged design means minimal maintenance.
- High-speed, on-demand, colour printing.
- Durable labels BS 5609 certification means labels won’t smudge.
- Low cost of labelling – up to 50% lower printing cost than with a laser.
- Astounding image quality powered by PrecisionCore™ inkjet technology.
- Highly efficient – high yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers, easy to change. - Not for Gloss substrates
What's in the Box
Full set of cartridges
CD-ROM (Drivers, Utility Software, Manuals)
- Brand - Epson
- DPI - 600
- Interface - Ethernet, USB
- Language - ESC/POS, ZPL Emulator
- Model - TMC-7500
- O/S Compatibility - Windows
- Options - Peel & Present
- Print Method - Inkjet
- Size - 4 inch
- Type - Colour, Midrange