Gryphon GM4132, 433 Mhz, Kit, USB, Black (Incl. base station BC4032-BK-433 & cable 90A052065)
Extremely versatile and durable, the Gryphon GM4102 cordless linear imaging readers are the ultimate solution for applications in retail and light industrial environments where mobility is necessary for improved productivity. Narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ is the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. The GM4102 reader series offer scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to point-to-multipoint installations with up to 16 readers connected to the same base station.
Datalogic’s new, patented 2-position cradle provides multiple solutions to answer different functional and reduced space requirements. It provides hands-free reading capabilities and a scan-while-charging feature to ensure constant up-time for increased productivity.
GM4102 Batch Mode capability allows thousands of codes to be stored in memory. This feature combined with a long lasting 50K scans per charge Lithium-Ion battery allows unlimited mobility and reliable data collection when out-of-range from the base station. Standard multi-interface capabilities (GM4130) provide host connectivity via USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and Wand Emulation while IBM interface models (GM4110) provide connectivity via IBM 46XX, USB and RS-232 emulation
- • Fast speed-to-read: 325 reads/second
- • Choice of Bluetooth wireless technology or Datalogic STAR Cordless System
- (radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz)
- • Radio Range (open air) up to 30.0 m / 98.4 ft
- • Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- • Two-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- • Batch Mode capability (>1200 codes stored in memory)
- • Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- • Long lasting user-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery
- • Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
- • EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your
- investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI