The Scantech ID Shuttle SG-15 is an entry level, small and attractive electronic pricechecker. The Shuttle features the latest technology. Interfacing is either through Wireless RF or hard wired Ethernet. The bright display has, depending on the font set, 3 or 5 lines and can display up to 20 characters per line. It is created to be used in medium and big size stores and supermarkets with a wide range of goods, busy traffic and a great number of customers every day.
Main Features :
- Dimensions: 183(H) x 132(W) x 95(D) mm.
- Weight: 0,80kg.
- Display: bright white-blue 128x64 pixels (70x40mm).
- Source: 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz or Power over Ethernet.
- Interfaces: Ethernet Standard with protocols – UDP, TCP Client, TCP Server or optionally WiFi IEEE 802.11b with criptation WEP128.
- Scanner visible laser diode (630-670nm) or red led.
- Depth of scan field: 200mm.
- Scanning pattern: uni or omnidirectional.
- Supported bar codes: EAN/UPC/JAN + Add-on Cod 128, EAN 128, Cod 39, Cod 32, Codabar, Interleaved 2/5.
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 40°C.
- Humidity: 20% - 95%RH.